Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > text doesn't fit in margin

text doesn't fit in margin

Jack Jarmush

Hello all,

Newbie question:

when i type text in an html document, the text flows (spans?) past the
designated margin unless I use a line break. Could someone explain how
i can keep the text within the margins of the page so it automatically
fits.

example of problem:

http://www.arosmusic.com/question.html

thanks,

Els

Jack Jarmush wrote:

> when i type text in an html document, the text flows (spans?) past the
> designated margin unless I use a line break. Could someone explain how
> i can keep the text within the margins of the page so it automatically
> fits.

Use spaces, like in real text.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/

Jack Jarmush

thanks, i'm such a twit sometimes

Matt Clara

"Jack Jarmush" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> thanks, i'm such a twit sometimes

LOL--na, you're just human. The twits are the ones who refuse to admit
their stupid mistakes even when they're right in front of them!

--
Regards,
Matt Clara