Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Funny

OT: Friday Funny

MitchS

http://www.bobandtom.com/
Free VIP weekend pass. Lots and lots of funny stuff. go to the audio
archive and listen to a few hundred clips. Donnie Baker's the best.
Some audio may not be SFW but just because of a crude joke or two dozen.
Also check out the most requested section, funny stuff.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

JaR

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Donnie Baker's the best.

I swear ta Ghawd he is.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

lowdes

SFW

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

OT Friday Funny Consultant MCSE 8 11-05-2004 10:10 PM
OT: Friday Funny Ken Briscoe MCSE 13 10-18-2004 05:55 PM
OT Friday Funny Consultant MCSE 0 10-08-2004 06:07 PM
OT: Friday Funny Rick MCSE 3 07-24-2004 01:02 AM
OT: Friday Funny =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 7 02-28-2004 05:13 PM

Advertisments