Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FIGHT - FIGHT!!!

FIGHT - FIGHT!!!

Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch

BUNDLE!!!

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...toryID=7794494
&src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent

Let the cell price wars commence.

<link is ****ed, unless you know what you're doing>

SgtMinor

Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch wrote:
> BUNDLE!!!
>
> http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...toryID=7794494
> &src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
>
> Let the cell price wars commence.
>
> <link is ****ed, unless you know what you're doing>

Yeah, you did a dumb thing. Go here first:
http://makeashorterlink.com/index.php

Viscount Garrett Pecklepetch-Wozzlewell

SgtMinor, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the mop-headed, inept hack,
and official of the Royal Forest in charge of picking up acorns, afforded:

> Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch wrote:
>> BUNDLE!!!

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...toryID=7794494
>> &src=UK_DskTopTkr/GetContent
>>
>> Let the cell price wars commence.
>>
>> <link is ****ed, unless you know what you're doing>

> Yeah, you did a dumb thing. Go here first:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/index.php

**** off, half pint, he did exactly what he set out to do. Where as what is
obvious about you is that you have no plan, you're as random as it can
possibly get, you ****ed up tartlet.

Now, stand to ten'shun when I berate you... Ooops, sorry, you already
are.

G. Morgan

Subject: FIGHT - FIGHT!!!
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> Sergeant Major Carlton Guddlelock-Mublinghotch <= wrote:

><link is ****ed, unless you know what you're doing>

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...Tkr/GetContent

The link wouldn't be ****ed if you used a real newsreader to post it.

Korupella Concentricum

G. Morgan, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the saddle-bagged, self-seeking
mammet, and travelling magician, hissed:

> I just had a mental breakdown. Got any jumper cables?

Ionizer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

--
Ian.