Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cordless Headset & Microphone for computer

Cordless Headset & Microphone for computer

Dave Croft

Does anyone know if such a device exists?
I have investigated bluetooth but people say it has a lot
of problems using a dongle & a bluetooth headset/mic.
A stereo headset plugged into the audio out works ok but
what about the microphone.
Cordless telephones seem so ideal but how do you connect
the transmitters telephone line to the computers audio In/Out?
It seems such a useful device in these days of audio chat that
I would have expected something by now.
Any ideas gratefully received
--
Dave Croft