Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HP Pavilion ze4145 turn ON only 2 sec...

HP Pavilion ze4145 turn ON only 2 sec...

sagut@hotmail.com

Hi Folks:

I have the HP ze4145 laptop unit. It will turn on the lights
when powered up but after 2 secs the unit will go back off. Someone had
the same experience?

Thanks .

Nik Schlein

I have a laptop, but not that kind. I have a dell, and when I came across
that problem to things where the cause. 1 Electrical (meaning that the AC
plug is not working or the outlet is not working, or the AC is not plugged
in and the battery is dead.) 2 Hardware (there has been a hardware failure
and the computer is automatically shutting itself off to avoid further
damage or fire....

My guess is hardware if its only 2 seconds. Probably a failed CPU heat pump
or memory failed and its not working.

Hope you got a warranty, its expensive to fix. Atleast on a Dell, but they
suck, so don't buy a Dell.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi Folks:
>
> I have the HP ze4145 laptop unit. It will turn on the lights
> when powered up but after 2 secs the unit will go back off. Someone had
> the same experience?
>
> Thanks .

HP Pavilion zd7260us w/Broadcom WLAN--Configuring? Stranger Wireless Networking 0 11-10-2004 06:53 AM
MN-700 and HP Pavilion woes shasha Wireless Networking 0 07-31-2004 10:12 AM
HP Pavilion Colin4k Computer Support 3 09-30-2003 11:49 PM
Motherboard Replacement - HP Pavilion XT933 j-net Computer Support 2 09-23-2003 04:35 PM
can't find monitor driver - hp pavilion mx70 tsr58 Computer Support 3 08-01-2003 02:02 AM

Advertisments