Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can AVAST scan archived files?

Can AVAST scan archived files?

Bud Light

I just downloaded the free home edition of AVAST 4.6. Is it possible to do
also scan your archived files? Doesn't seem like that option is available.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Bud Light wrote:
> I just downloaded the free home edition of AVAST 4.6. Is it possible to do
> also scan your archived files? Doesn't seem like that option is available.

What kind of archived files? If you click the icon in the system tray,
choose Standard shield then click the Customize button, there's lot's of
options and control over what to scan or to exclude.

Nowhere

Yes.

"Bud Light" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just downloaded the free home edition of AVAST 4.6. Is it possible to

do
> also scan your archived files? Doesn't seem like that option is

available.

Bud Light

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bud Light wrote:
> > I just downloaded the free home edition of AVAST 4.6. Is it possible to

do
> > also scan your archived files? Doesn't seem like that option is

available.

> What kind of archived files? If you click the icon in the system tray,
> choose Standard shield then click the Customize button, there's lot's of
> options and control over what to scan or to exclude.

Thanks....seems to be working now.

AVAST software.....hanging on boot scan??? hamiltoncruiser Computer Support 1 09-23-2007 02:18 AM
Archived Files Bob Firefox 3 04-09-2006 05:24 PM
Why class not found in archived ear? Marcus Leon Java 0 10-05-2005 02:33 PM
program to download archived google groups posts by author Nospam HTML 21 09-11-2005 01:47 AM
Weblogic / redeploying an archived application kgeffen Java 0 02-10-2004 02:59 PM

Advertisments