Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sirius Sportster warranty replacement

Sirius Sportster warranty replacement

PhilŪ

I have a feeling I'm not the only one waiting for Sirius Sportster
warranty replacement. My Sportster's display was freezing and
"Antenna not detected" message was being reported.

Sirius's customer service has been okay.
They seem to be swamped with this replacement problem.

Is anyone else having the same problem and
waiting for a warranty replacement?

Just wondering.

Thanks PhilŪ

Toolman Tim

"PhilŪ" <Bake@.350.chow> wrote in message
news:VXqVd.313303$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a feeling I'm not the only one waiting for Sirius Sportster
> warranty replacement. My Sportster's display was freezing and
> "Antenna not detected" message was being reported.
>
> Sirius's customer service has been okay.
> They seem to be swamped with this replacement problem.
>
> Is anyone else having the same problem and
> waiting for a warranty replacement?
>
> Just wondering.
>
> Thanks PhilŪ

Personally, as a Hitchhikers Guide fan, I wouldn't trust ANYTHING with the
name Sirius on it...Sirius Cybernetics has quite the reputation <g>

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "PhilŪ" <Bake@.350.chow> wrote in message
> news:VXqVd.313303$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have a feeling I'm not the only one waiting for Sirius Sportster
>> warranty replacement. My Sportster's display was freezing and
>> "Antenna not detected" message was being reported.
>>
>> Sirius's customer service has been okay.
>> They seem to be swamped with this replacement problem.
>>
>> Is anyone else having the same problem and
>> waiting for a warranty replacement?
>>
>> Just wondering.
>>
>> Thanks PhilŪ

> Personally, as a Hitchhikers Guide fan, I wouldn't trust ANYTHING
> with the name Sirius on it...Sirius Cybernetics has quite the
> reputation <g>

You cannot be sirius...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

on salads.

PhilŪ

news:h5uVd.26245$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "PhilŪ" <Bake@.350.chow> wrote in message
> news:VXqVd.313303$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have a feeling I'm not the only one waiting for Sirius Sportster
> > warranty replacement. My Sportster's display was freezing and
> > "Antenna not detected" message was being reported.
> >
> > Sirius's customer service has been okay.
> > They seem to be swamped with this replacement problem.
> >
> > Is anyone else having the same problem and
> > waiting for a warranty replacement?
> >
> > Just wondering.
> >
> > Thanks PhilŪ

> Personally, as a Hitchhikers Guide fan, I wouldn't trust ANYTHING with the
> name Sirius on it...Sirius Cybernetics has quite the reputation <g>

Thanks for the heads up. <g>