Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > music editor

music editor

anOLDun

Lo All

Looking for a software programme that will allow me to edit songs i have
stored on my PC.

Have downloaded a couple but they are "all bells and whistles". Just want to
edit out the start and end of some songs i have.

Anyone got any preferences?
cheers

Donald

try cool edit
"anOLDun" <anoldun@invalid_homecall.co.uk> wrote in message
news:422630fb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh Yeah...and has a recording length of more than 30 seconds.
>
> cheers

> "anOLDun" <anoldun@invalid_homecall.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Lo All
>>
>> Looking for a software programme that will allow me to edit songs i have
>> stored on my PC.
>>
>> Have downloaded a couple but they are "all bells and whistles". Just want

>> edit out the start and end of some songs i have.
>>
>> Anyone got any preferences?
>> cheers

PC

"anOLDun" <anoldun@invalid_homecall.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lo All
>
> Looking for a software programme that will allow me to edit songs i have
> stored on my PC.
>
> Have downloaded a couple but they are "all bells and whistles". Just want
> edit out the start and end of some songs i have.
>
> Anyone got any preferences?
> cheers

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Cheers
Paul.

anOLDun

Oh Yeah...and has a recording length of more than 30 seconds.

cheers

"anOLDun" <anoldun@invalid_homecall.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lo All
>
> Looking for a software programme that will allow me to edit songs i have
> stored on my PC.
>
> Have downloaded a couple but they are "all bells and whistles". Just want

> edit out the start and end of some songs i have.
>
> Anyone got any preferences?
> cheers

anOLDun

Hi

Many thanks for the replies........much appreciated