Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Creating Library and Config Specification

Creating Library and Config Specification

Roberto Gallo

Hello everyone,

How can I create a VHDL library on Quartus II 2.0? I would like to have
my packages and entities in other place than "Work".
I have other question: Does Quartus support VHDL configuration
specification and declaration?

Thank you.
Roberto Gallo.