Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > sensitivity list

sensitivity list

Eqbal

Can you have two process in an architecture sensitive to the same
signal? (e.g. clock).

Thanks.

Mike Treseler

Eqbal wrote:
> Can you have two process in an architecture sensitive to the same
> signal? (e.g. clock).

Yes. As many as you want.
You can even add "reset" to the lists.

-- Mike Treseler

Herwig Dietl

Eqbal wrote:
> Can you have two process in an architecture sensitive to the same
> signal? (e.g. clock).
>
> Thanks.

yes you can.
a lot of processes can be sensitive to the same signal.

--
Dietl Herwig

I am Murphy of Borg: Anything that can be assimilated will be.

Sensitivity list John Monro VHDL 6 06-17-2005 07:03 PM
Is it incomplete sensitivity list ? Mohammed A khader VHDL 7 03-03-2005 12:41 AM
redundant signals in sensitivity list? Neil Zanella VHDL 15 12-18-2003 04:03 AM
custom types in process sensitivity list Roger Dahl VHDL 10 10-03-2003 09:03 PM
Are all the signals read in the process should appear in the sensitivity list of the process? walala VHDL 3 09-09-2003 07:47 AM

Advertisments