Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A question about Banks

A question about Banks

Hank

I would recomend anyone to go to see Nationwide. Their Flex account is great
with a check book and card too. Their e-account can be worked on the
internet and pays good interest too. Since Lloyds took over the TSB they
have been hopeless and I could not even activate my card on the phone, they
speak fast in a dialect I cannot understand Hank

Blinky the Shark

Hank wrote:

> I would recomend anyone to go to see Nationwide. Their Flex account is great

Anyone? Are you going to pay my airfare to come to your country every time I
need to use a teller?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

Old Gringo

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Hank wrote:
>

>>I would recomend anyone to go to see Nationwide. Their Flex account is great

> Anyone? Are you going to pay my airfare to come to your country every time I
> need to use a teller?

He probably meant Anyone within a mile or two.

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Blinky the Shark

Old Gringo wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> Hank wrote:

>>>I would recomend anyone to go to see Nationwide. Their Flex account is great

>> Anyone? Are you going to pay my airfare to come to your country every time I
>> need to use a teller?

> He probably meant Anyone within a mile or two.

The UK is that big?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

philo

"Hank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d02gfm$qpl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would recomend anyone to go to see Nationwide. Their Flex account is

great
> with a check book and card too. Their e-account can be worked on the
> internet and pays good interest too. Since Lloyds took over the TSB they
> have been hopeless and I could not even activate my card on the phone,

they
> speak fast in a dialect I cannot understand Hank

here in the US
my bank pays 0.2 % interest

there is a crook here somewhere!

i'd probably do better just keeping my money under a mattress
(could i afford one, that is)

Scraggy

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Old Gringo wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> Anyone? Are you going to pay my airfare to come to your country
>>> every time I need to use a teller?

>> He probably meant Anyone within a mile or two.

> The UK is that big?

Course it is, needs to be that big to land your B52s on.

--
I told his psychiatrist that everyone hates him. He said I was being
ridiculous - everyone hasn't met him yet. Rodney Dangerfield

Blinky the Shark

Scraggy wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Old Gringo wrote:

>>> He probably meant Anyone within a mile or two.

>> The UK is that big?

> Course it is, needs to be that big to land your B52s on.

Good point. So it's a couple miles long and what...500 feet wide?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

dreadnought

The UK isn't all that big , but you wouldn't like to paint it.

Scraggy

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Scraggy wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> The UK is that big?

>> Course it is, needs to be that big to land your B52s on.

> Good point. So it's a couple miles long and what...500 feet wide?

<Sniffs....loudly> We like to think nearer the 1000' Allows for formation
take off.
Here's a recent practice.

http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Gian...52_flight2.wmv

--

Scraggy wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Scraggy wrote:

>>> Course it is, needs to be that big to land your B52s on.

>> Good point. So it's a couple miles long and what...500 feet wide?

><Sniffs....loudly> We like to think nearer the 1000' Allows for formation
> take off.
> Here's a recent practice.

What would be cool would be the Thunderbirds (the USAF aerobatic
demonstration team) using B-52s.

> http://www.mcgirt.net/RC/VIDEOS/Gian...52_flight2.wmv

I'm downloading the wmv now (dialup, here), and thinking that I'll bet
it's the video of the huge radio controlled model crashing...

<coffee break>

....the download busted. Is that what it is, the model?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

Newbee problem with my banks drop-down menus Gordon Abbot HTML 12 03-01-2006 02:38 PM
A question about banks chaps (UK) Jim Bowman Computer Support 26 03-03-2005 01:34 AM
banks anotheroneofthosedays MCSE 15 07-30-2004 06:41 PM
What do banks have online bill payment services? Busta Computer Support 7 05-22-2004 03:20 PM
a few new hazy sunrise photos from the Outer Banks beachpirate2 Digital Photography 0 08-20-2003 01:07 AM

Advertisments