Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help using Napster

Help using Napster

Karen.T

Having trouble connecting to napster. Comes up with an error message that
it has encountered a problem and has to close. Have tried reinstalling but
tells me to close Windows Media Player first, which isn't even open! Any
thoughts?
Karen

Bud Light

Forget about Napster. User BearShare Lite version. Faster download times
and you get almost the same P2P servers everytime. I usually download a 5
minute song in about 20 seconds.

"Karen.T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d01gku$351$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Having trouble connecting to napster. Comes up with an error message that
> it has encountered a problem and has to close. Have tried reinstalling

but
> tells me to close Windows Media Player first, which isn't even open! Any
> thoughts?
> Karen

elaich

"Karen.T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:d01gku$351$(E-Mail Removed):

> Having trouble connecting to napster. Comes up with an error message
> that it has encountered a problem and has to close. Have tried
> reinstalling but tells me to close Windows Media Player first, which
> isn't even open! Any thoughts?
> Karen

The Napster software seems a bit buggy. I tried it but am going to cancel,
since the quality of the tracks I downloaded from them is noticably lower
than a CD track ripped to 128 kbps MP3.

Napster WMA files hugh jass Computer Support 4 06-11-2010 03:33 AM
Anybody using Napster's new Subscription service? elaich Computer Support 5 02-08-2005 02:11 AM
napster is it anygood the lift bridge Computer Support 1 10-05-2004 02:35 AM
Napster crashes Jim Computer Support 0 07-26-2004 06:22 PM
New Popular Napster like sfwr Taishi Computer Support 0 02-25-2004 08:00 PM

Advertisments