Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > what programs do you run........

what programs do you run........

bolshy

that you would never be without ?

Me ?

kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

bolshy wrote:

> that you would never be without ?
>
> Me ?
>
> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

Solitaire.

°Mike°

Amongst others:

UltraEdit.
http://www.ultraedit.com/

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:25:15 -0000, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
bolshy scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

John Holmes

bolshy 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> that you would never be without ?
>
> Me ?
>
> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

Windows XP?

--
- John Holmes -

"Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:25:15 -0000, "bolshy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|> that you would never be without ?

PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ first program I install (really
just pull an icon to the desktop) after installation an O/S.

Perce P. Cassidy

It was on Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:25:15 +0000, that bolshy contributed:

> that you would never be without ?
>
> Me ?
>
> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

For a start I don't need those, except for a NAT firewall on the router.
I'd have:-
Kmail, Pan, Leafnode, Gaim, Firefox, Gimp 2.0, Open Office 2, k3b.

--
"Christ, it must be Monday" thought Biggles as
he rubbed his ears, eyes, nose and throat, checked

Old Gringo

bolshy wrote:
> that you would never be without ?
>
> Me ?
>
> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

FireFox & Thunderbird

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

127.0.0.1

"bolshy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> that you would never be without ?
>
> Me ?
>
> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

warez...

-a|ex

Mac Attack

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:36:26 +0000, Perce P. Cassidy quit nose picking
long enough to blurt out:

> It was on Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:25:15 +0000, that bolshy contributed:
>
>> that you would never be without ?
>>
>> Me ?
>>
>> kaspersky antivirus and firewall, adaware, spywareblaster, spybot,
>> diskkeeper, Ccleaner, TweakNowRegCleaner

> For a start I don't need those, except for a NAT firewall on the router.
> I'd have:-
> Kmail, Pan, Leafnode, Gaim, Firefox, Gimp 2.0, Open Office 2, k3b.

Wonderful to have a system that just works without daily repair huh?
Are you running debian or something based on it? I noticed on the OOo 2.0
pre-release site that there are only installation instructions for
debian.

doS

Windows.