Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The card is stuck in the slot

The card is stuck in the slot

simon

The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

simon wrote:
> The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
> take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?

The cards themselves are pretty tough, but the plastic slots won't take
much abuse.

simon

Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> simon wrote:
>> The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
>> take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?
>>

> The cards themselves are pretty tough, but the plastic slots won't take
> much abuse.

John Holmes

simon 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> The cock is stuck in the slut.How much sideways pressure can these sluts
> take?

Depends on the strenght of your cock.

--
- John Holmes -

"Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

simon wrote:
> Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
> want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.

You didn't say what card it is, but probably the answer is yes. But
DON'T spray **** like WD40 down into the slot. It doesn't just evaporate
away. I'd probably try to find some way to *GENTLY & SAFELY* use a
little prying power. You may have already screwed the pooch with the
WD40, but maybe not. If you have any freon electronics spray cleaner
available I see if that would help get rid of the WD40.

Mistoffolees

simon wrote:
> Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
> want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.

No need to worry about it. Spraying in WD40 was the
wrong thing to do.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:28:21 -0800, Mistoffolees <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

|> simon wrote:
|> > Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It doesnt
|> > want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.
|>
|> No need to worry about it. Spraying in WD40 was the
|> wrong thing to do.

Not really, could break it loose enough that he won't have to hit it so
hard with the hammer.

--
http://wakaba.nervalhi.net/mods/src/...hadmoresex.swf

simon

Why?The computers not on.Ill make sure its dry before I turn it on.WD works
on most things that get stuck.
"Mistoffolees" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> simon wrote:
>> Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It
>> doesnt want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.

> No need to worry about it. Spraying in WD40 was the
> wrong thing to do.

doS

spit the hook my friend

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> simon wrote:
> > Can I just leave that card in and put the new one in another slot?It

doesnt
> > want to budge Ive tryed WD40 but it wont move.

> You didn't say what card it is, but probably the answer is yes. But
> DON'T spray **** like WD40 down into the slot. It doesn't just evaporate
> away. I'd probably try to find some way to *GENTLY & SAFELY* use a
> little prying power. You may have already screwed the pooch with the
> WD40, but maybe not. If you have any freon electronics spray cleaner
> available I see if that would help get rid of the WD40.

Old Gringo

"simon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>The card is stuck in the slot.How much sideways pressure can these cards
>take?If I overdo it does the plastic layer crack or is it flexible?

Visa, Master Card, American Express, Audio, or Video etc. etc.?

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life