Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Entry level postion in Synthesis, design or EDA industry

Entry level postion in Synthesis, design or EDA industry

Vishal

Hi,

I am a recent graduate with MS in Computer Engineering. I developed a
circuit testing solution algorithm and wrote a tool, as a part of my
Master's study. I have published a couple of papers based on my
thesis. I am looking for an entry-level software development position
in the EDA industry. I have also done a lot of design projects using
cadence and synopsys design tools, from VHDL coding, synthesis to
layout and simulations at each level. Can anybody help me?
Please email me back at: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Vishal