Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Softquad - HoTMetaL PRO 6.0

Softquad - HoTMetaL PRO 6.0

Klyktattarn

Does anyone know what happened to Softquad ?

I have HoTMetaL PRO 6.0 free 30 day evaluation version.
I like it, and I want to continue to use it .

So I want to know how to purchase the full version, or get the
code/patch to make this to a full version ?
Or download it from somewhere.

Per N

Answer to this group
or
klyktattarn(at)home.se
--
(Forgive me for my spelling, but english is not my native language)

why?

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:40:29 +0100, Klyktattarn wrote:

>Does anyone know what happened to Softquad ?

What do your mean, the web servers are not responding
www.softquad.com
www.hotmetalpro.com

or that Corel took it over something like 3 years ago killed the
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/08..._acquires_xml/
product, putting the technonlgy into the Wordperfect tools.

>I have HoTMetaL PRO 6.0 free 30 day evaluation version.
>I like it, and I want to continue to use it .

How strange, it wasn't a great product.

It was competing with the following alternative tools, a few are
Dreamweaver, Frontpage, Visual Page

I didn't like the 1st two, in the end I hated Frontpage a lot and never
heard of the third.

Try asking in some other newsgroups for different editors,

alt.html.editors.enhanced-html
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.tools

Me

WormWood

<http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/sq-bh.html>

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Hotmetal Pro Kurt Knoll HTML 0 05-18-2008 03:32 PM
Hotmetal Pro -6 Kurt Knoll HTML 2 11-25-2006 02:27 AM
Laptop WinXP pro - Linksys WCG200 - PC Win2k pro Tim Fickes Wireless Networking 2 07-29-2004 10:33 PM
REQ: HoTMetaL Pro V5 Patches and Updates. Me HTML 9 07-13-2004 10:09 AM

Advertisments