Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 2 Problems

2 Problems

stu

Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu. run. to
open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete the history of
this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex addreses added theslves to the
list, this is the same box were you can type the command msconfig and
cmd...the next is i have lost the the title box in internet explorer to type
addresses in i.e www.google.com, can you please tell me how i can get this
back, the one that is found under the stop history and e-mail bar...Thxsvery
much for your time...

Gordon

stu wrote:
> Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu.
> run. to open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete the
> history of this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex addreses
> added theslves to the list,

<snigger>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

stu wrote:
> Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu. run. to
> open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete the history of
> this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex addreses added theslves to the

Sure they did, all by themselves.

I wonder what your mother will say when she finds you have been visiting
porn sites.

The Old Sourdough

On 26 Feb 2005, stu scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu.
> run. to open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete
> the history of this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex
> addreses added theslves to the list, this is the same box were you
> can type the command msconfig and cmd...the next is i have lost
> the the title box in internet explorer to type addresses in i.e
> www.google.com, can you please tell me how i can get this back,
> the one that is found under the stop history and e-mail
> bar...Thxsvery much for your time...

Shame on you, checking out all those pr0n sites. Tsk tsk. To get your
address bar back go to View>Toolbars>Address Bar.

--
The Old Sourdough
You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

Luc Bonte

"stu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4220b975$0$44104$(E-Mail Removed) i.nl:

> Hi i have 2 problems 1. is that i have been using the start. menu.
> run. to open web pages and i would like to now how i can delete the
> history of this.As i made a typo error and a lot of sex addreses added
> theslves to the list, this is the same box were you can type the
> command msconfig and cmd...

You can download GhostSurfExpress. Herewith you can delete a lot of
traces including what you ask for.

>the next is i have lost the the title box
> in internet explorer to type addresses in i.e www.google.com, can you
> please tell me how i can get this back, the one that is found under
> the stop history and e-mail bar...Thxsvery much for your time...

In IE View/Toolbars check all the toolbars you need and lock them by
checking 'Lock the toolbars'.
TYA