Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AT&T WORLDNET SERVICE SUPPORT

AT&T WORLDNET SERVICE SUPPORT

Jack Nelson

Does anyone know how to contact AT&T WorldNet Service support?
Thanks

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jack Nelson wrote:

> Does anyone know how to contact AT&T WorldNet Service support?
> Thanks

I think that's a contradiction in terms. But try:
http://help.att.net/care/support.html?platform=none

Jack Nelson

It is a contradiction as far as I am concerned. But, thanks to you, I am
farther along now than I was before.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...