Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > While compiling

While compiling

Be myself

Once I take one VHDL code into ModelSim,
make the tool compiling code,I found some syntax error message.
Thus this action failed.

While,the same code can pass the verification of max-plus2 .
I can't figure out this result. ???
--
 ※發信站: 漢神小站 <bbs.ee.nsysu.edu.tw>
 ◆ From: pailiou.ee.nsysu.edu.tw

Brent Hayhoe

Be myself wrote:
> Once I take one VHDL code into ModelSim,
> make the tool compiling code,I found some syntax error message.
> Thus this action failed.
>
> While,the same code can pass the verification of max-plus2 .
> I can't figure out this result. ???

Neither can anyone else without some more information than this!

--

Regards,

Brent Hayhoe.

Aftonroy Limited
Email: <A
HREF="mailto:Brent.Hayhoe@Aftonroy.com">

Tero Kapanen

"Brent Hayhoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boq2ll$nbp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I can't figure out this result. ???

> Neither can anyone else without some more information than this!

I want to try anyway.

Check that you have VHDL-93 enabled.

Right-click the vhdl-file, Properties and under VHDL tab there is "use 1993
Language Syntax".

- tero