Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > pop up stopper

pop up stopper

PWB

when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
ups from this site TIA

ftran999

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9608DD2C7E871paulbuttonetelcom@194.168.222 .121...
> when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
> page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
> ups from this site TIA

At the bottom of the page in the status bar there should be an icon which
sort of looks like a web page with a red circle with a line through it.
Right click it and choose always allow popups from this site.
Hope this helps.

Plato

PWB wrote:

> when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
> page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
> ups from this site TIA

seti poppps to allows from de sitess

Plato

PWB wrote:

> when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
> page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
> ups from this site TIA

setuppp stoppers to allowwws frem de sites

Pop Up stopper for Mozilla? jj Firefox 1 10-16-2004 05:55 PM
Re: Advice on getting a good pop-up stopper dawn lienhard Computer Support 2 07-18-2003 12:33 AM
Re: Advice on getting a good pop-up stopper Fuzzy Logic Computer Support 0 07-17-2003 08:47 PM
Re: Advice on getting a good pop-up stopper °Mike° Computer Support 0 07-17-2003 07:41 PM
pop up stopper Marty Bennett Computer Support 11 07-08-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments