Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > battlefield 1942 tank issue

Reply
Thread Tools

battlefield 1942 tank issue

 
 
JIMBOB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun turret.
The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
and I cant shoot them all.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005

"JIMBOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:1109364485.119b5ca4c920ef83e0464dee5cf31fe1@t eranews...
> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun

turret.
> The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
> and I cant shoot them all.
>
>


you are in for some humourous replies on that one...


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
jda^fx
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:48:03 -0000, "JIMBOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun turret.
>The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
>and I cant shoot them all.
>


Try yelling at him. And then give him a fine for parking in the wrong
place

--
jda^fx
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:48:03 -0000, "JIMBOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun turret.
|> The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
|> and I cant shoot them all.

I feel your pain I'm playing StarOcean (PS2) and if it wasn't for
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ I'd be lost. I rent games and they come without
any manuals.

Find you what you need from an FAQ.

--
 
Reply With Quote
 
WhAtEvEr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
type in "L" then type what you have to say, other than that use teamspeak
http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php


"JIMBOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1109364485.119b5ca4c920ef83e0464dee5cf31fe1@t eranews...
> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun
> turret.
> The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
> and I cant shoot them all.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
JIMBOB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
Thanks I,ll check that link out.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:48:03 -0000, "JIMBOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> |> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun
> turret.
> |> The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the
> tank
> |> and I cant shoot them all.
>
> I feel your pain I'm playing StarOcean (PS2) and if it wasn't for
> http://www.gamefaqs.com/ I'd be lost. I rent games and they come without
> any manuals.
>
> Find you what you need from an FAQ.
>
> --



 
Reply With Quote
 
JIMBOB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
Thanks for that"WhAtEvEr".Those tank drivers are bastards they just cant
make decisions for themseves.
"WhAtEvEr" <(E-Mail Removed) k> wrote in
message news:qoMTd.794$(E-Mail Removed)...
> type in "L" then type what you have to say, other than that use teamspeak
> http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php
>
>
> "JIMBOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1109364485.119b5ca4c920ef83e0464dee5cf31fe1@t eranews...
>> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun
>> turret.
>> The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops attack the tank
>> and I cant shoot them all.
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
John Holmes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
JIMBOB 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun
> turret. The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops
> attack the tank and I cant shoot them all.
>
>


http://www.tankbooks.com/amile/bussell/bussell.htm

--
- John Holmes -

"Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

 
Reply With Quote
 
JIMBOB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
Thats all very well but my tank driver always ****s up badly inthe heat of
battle.Does anyone else play this game?
"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JIMBOB 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun
>> turret. The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops
>> attack the tank and I cant shoot them all.
>>
>>

>
> http://www.tankbooks.com/amile/bussell/bussell.htm
>
> --
> - John Holmes -
>
> "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
WhAtEvEr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2005
I dont play the game but we have a home network and while I'm working I'm
forced fed the game and all its glorious noises by my husband sitting next
to me playing it 24-7!! lol
"JIMBOB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1109369743.a9df65c7a4e49439197fac613f5be95c@t eranews...
> Thats all very well but my tank driver always ****s up badly inthe heat of
> battle.Does anyone else play this game?
> "John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> JIMBOB 's blabbering in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> How do you communicate with the tank driver when you are on the gun
>>> turret. The driver, in this case, just sits there as enemy troops
>>> attack the tank and I cant shoot them all.
>>>
>>>

>>
>> http://www.tankbooks.com/amile/bussell/bussell.htm
>>
>> --
>> - John Holmes -
>>
>> "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battlefield 2 does not support Geforce4 Silverstrand Gaming 32 09-16-2005 01:42 PM
Battlefield 2 New Patch Released (yet Again...) Silverstrand Front Page News 4 07-20-2005 04:33 PM
Battlefield 1942 intall issues =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIE1hbg==?= Windows 64bit 10 06-03-2005 12:06 AM
Python to be used for Mod Language in Battlefield 1942 Sequel kdahlhaus@yahoo.com Python 0 02-16-2005 05:30 PM
VirtualDrive won't work with Battlefield: 1942? Krhis Computer Support 0 07-18-2003 04:15 PM



Advertisments