Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Error Message

Reply
Thread Tools

Error Message

 
 
Jack Nelson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2005
I have been getting the following message lately. I get it when I use IE while
using my Outlook Express.
I cannot figure out what I have done to cause this error message. I cannot
provide any other details as I don't know what to provide.

Any suggestions?

"CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff7a128."


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ron Martell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2005
"Jack Nelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have been getting the following message lately. I get it when I use IE while
>using my Outlook Express.
>I cannot figure out what I have done to cause this error message. I cannot
>provide any other details as I don't know what to provide.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>"CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff7a128."
>


You apparently have a program named CONNECT (probably CONNECT.EXE but
could be something else) running on your computer. From the name and
from your description I suspect that this has something to do with
your Internet access.

Locate this file on your hard drive, right-click on the file name and
go to the Version tab. The information there will tell you who
created the file and which application it belongs to. Contact that
company for information about how to fix the problem.

Good luck


Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service
http://onlinehelp.bc.ca

"The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much."
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jack Nelson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2005

OK, I did what Ron Martell said to do and I found the following

Copyright 1997 AT&T Corp. 1997
AT&T Connection Manager
CONNECT.EXE
Version 2.0.0.0210

Now that I have found the Connect.Exe file - what now?
I thought this newsgroup was monitored by AT&T tech folks. Where are you
techies?
****************************

"Jack Nelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yWKTd.77197$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been getting the following message lately. I get it when I use IE

while
> using my Outlook Express.
> I cannot figure out what I have done to cause this error message. I cannot
> provide any other details as I don't know what to provide.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> "CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at

015f:bff7a128."
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
samuel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2005
"Jack Nelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:6bRTd.78304$(E-Mail Removed):

>
> OK, I did what Ron Martell said to do and I found the
> following
>
> Copyright 1997 AT&T Corp. 1997
> AT&T Connection Manager
> CONNECT.EXE
> Version 2.0.0.0210
>
> Now that I have found the Connect.Exe file - what now?


"Contact that
company for information about how to fix the problem.
"
> I thought this newsgroup was monitored by AT&T tech folks.


does the group name say ATT24hoursupport.helpdesk ?

> Where are you techies?


call your ISP or reinstall your ATT software. or you could search
and read
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...L32.DLL+%2Berr
or&btnG=Google+Search


> ****************************
>
> "Jack Nelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:yWKTd.77197$(E-Mail Removed)..
> .
>> I have been getting the following message lately. I get it
>> when I use IE

> while
>> using my Outlook Express.
>> I cannot figure out what I have done to cause this error
>> message. I cannot provide any other details as I don't know
>> what to provide.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> "CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL
>> at

> 015f:bff7a128."
>>
>>

>
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unspecified error Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved fro kanman Case Modding 0 04-25-2009 02:00 PM
Error message different than Context.Server.GetLastError.Message tshad ASP .Net 0 01-27-2005 06:38 PM
How to view error message instead of "internal server error"? Peter Rilling ASP .Net 2 08-07-2003 07:37 PM
Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128. Yan ASP .Net 0 07-21-2003 10:49 PM
ODBC has error but no error message displayed Robert Brown ASP .Net 2 07-03-2003 11:47 AM



Advertisments