Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Found New Hardware Wizard

Found New Hardware Wizard

David Chettleburgh

Ever since the day I successfully installed a Tally 9408 laser printer on
my Windows XP computer I get a Found New Hardware Wizard appearing at every
startup. The Wizard continually wants to search for a non-existent Samsung
driver number (I don't have any Samsung products). Please can anyone advise
me how to get rid of this Wizard, which is slowly driving me nuts!

Thank you for any assistance.

David C

SgtMinor

David Chettleburgh wrote:
> Ever since the day I successfully installed a Tally 9408 laser printer on
> my Windows XP computer I get a Found New Hardware Wizard appearing at every
> startup. The Wizard continually wants to search for a non-existent Samsung
> driver number (I don't have any Samsung products). Please can anyone advise
> me how to get rid of this Wizard, which is slowly driving me nuts!
>
> Thank you for any assistance.
>
> David C

"The New Hardware Wizard May Detect the Printer Device After Every
Restart of the Computer"