Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > vorbis ogg files

vorbis ogg files

JAMES CHRISTIE

hi im trying to convert vorbis ogg files to play on my hi fi can you let me
know how to convert them to audio thanks jc

Bud Light

http://www.audio-converter.com/

"JAMES CHRISTIE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cvn3an$l1j$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi im trying to convert vorbis ogg files to play on my hi fi can you let

me
> know how to convert them to audio thanks jc

gangle

Ogg vorbis files ARE audio. If you want to burn them,
you must first convert them to 44,100 Hz Sampled,
16 bit, stereo WAV files. There are many softwares
that can do this. Here's one:
http://www.mgshareware.com/frmmain.shtml

"JAMES CHRISTIE" wrote