Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unidentified program listed in System Configuration Services

Unidentified program listed in System Configuration Services

Genead

I have found a program named 'CZFMDSER.EXE' in the services running
system configuration file on my Windows XP system. Can any one tel
me what it is, what it does, and where it may have come from

Start Run msconfig services tab is where I found it

Any help would be appreciated
Gen

--
Genea