Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Butterflies

Butterflies

Ian Butler

I would like a kit of a picture of butterflies can anyone help please,Sue B.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Ian Butler wrote:

> I would like a kit of a picture of butterflies can anyone help please,Sue B.

Check out the shops in your area that sell jig-saw puzzles?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Ian Butler wrote:
> I would like a kit of a picture of butterflies can anyone help please,Sue B.

http://images.google.com/images?q=bu...r=&sa=N&tab=wi

trout

Rgr wrote:

> Ian Butler wrote:
>> I would like a kit of a picture of butterflies can anyone help
>> please,Sue B.
>>

> http://images.google.com/images?q=bu...r=&sa=N&tab=wi

Yes, but is it a "kit"?
--
"I'm also possibly interested in locating a caboodle."

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

trout wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>

>>Ian Butler wrote:
>>
>>>I would like a kit of a picture of butterflies can anyone help
>>>please,Sue B.
>>>

>>http://images.google.com/images?q=bu...r=&sa=N&tab=wi

> Yes, but is it a "kit"?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...it&btnG=Search

Scraggy

trout wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>
>> Ian Butler wrote:
>>> I would like a kit of a picture of butterflies can anyone help
>>> please,Sue B.
>>>

>> http://images.google.com/images?q=bu...r=&sa=N&tab=wi

> Yes, but is it a "kit"?

There you go mate.
http://www.efygifts.net/Caboodle.jpg
--
I told his psychiatrist that everyone hates him. He said I was being
ridiculous - everyone hasn't met him yet. Rodney Dangerfield

The Old Sourdough

On 24 Feb 2005, Scraggy scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> trout wrote:
>> Rgr wrote:

>>> http://images.google.com/images?q=bu...r=&sa=N&tab=wi

>> Yes, but is it a "kit"?

> There you go mate.
> http://www.efygifts.net/Caboodle.jpg

Is that what's called a Kit'n'Caboodle? Or is it a Caboodle Kit?

--
The Old Sourdough
You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

Butterflies YDOD Digital Photography 29 07-10-2010 04:04 AM
Brucie's butterflies Frogleg HTML 4 06-17-2004 03:24 AM

Advertisments