Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows update entries disappeared from add/remove in control panel ...

Windows update entries disappeared from add/remove in control panel ...

Alec Ford

> my lips/mouth/trap didn't move one little bit. do/does your(s) when you
> type?
> hmmm. constructive... o.k.. here goes.. **** off=(an improvement to the
> situation).. constructive enough?

Get lost you sad little man .... go get a life.

Are you German?

Brian

"Alec Ford" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:qmtt99uv59sk$.1fniq8g927v8b$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> > my lips/mouth/trap didn't move one little bit. do/does your(s) when you
> > type?
> > hmmm. constructive... o.k.. here goes.. **** off=(an improvement to the
> > situation).. constructive enough?

> Get lost you sad little man .... go get a life.
>
> Are you German?

first you tell me to get lost, then ask me a question <pffft>. So you would
like to chat a little longer? O.K. no i am not German... just because i
prefer to use a top level domain such as .de does not mean that i am German.
right... your turn, Alec.