Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook problem

Outlook problem

Tony \(UK\)

Hi,
The problem I have is that I can't get Outlook to enter
the e-addresses I reply to in the list of contacts. I found out how you're
supposed to do it, but it doesn't take effect. In addition, contact details
keep disappearing from the list. I do back it up quite often so they're
seldom gone for ever, but it does seem very odd: nobody but me uses this
machine, and obviously I might delete some by accident now and then, but not
so frequently as they disappear I doubt.
Anyone able to suggest any help please?

Tony(UK)

Blinky the Shark

Tony (UK) wrote:

> can boys get periods?? i mean i have this reddy brown discharge on my
> underpants sometimes it has white stuff in it. i am a gay male does
> that make any difference???

Jimi

Would make sure your computer is free from virus`s - specially backdoor
trojan ones.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...