Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DSO Exploit

DSO Exploit

Emrys Davies

Spybot-Search & Destroy appear to have created a fix for that recurring
bug, DSO Exploit, as it is now missing from my scan. Thank goodness.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Griffin McKorn

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:38:36 -0000, "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Spybot-Search & Destroy appear to have created a fix for that recurring
>bug, DSO Exploit, as it is now missing from my scan. Thank goodness.
>
>Regards,
>Emrys Davies.

Hey Emrys,
Which version of S&D are you using? I'm using v1.3 and still getting
the DSO bug. I checked for updates but didn't see any new versions

Thanks,
Griffin.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Griffin McKorn wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:38:36 -0000, "Emrys Davies" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>Spybot-Search & Destroy appear to have created a fix for that recurring
>>bug, DSO Exploit, as it is now missing from my scan. Thank goodness.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Emrys Davies.

> Hey Emrys,
> Which version of S&D are you using? I'm using v1.3 and still getting
> the DSO bug. I checked for updates but didn't see any new versions
>
> Thanks,
> Griffin.

Instruments like S&D should be considered as "last line of defence". Are
you reading the other posts which show how to defend yourself?
Apart from all the software you can possibly install to protect you,
your own computer usage may need to be reviewed.

DSO Exploit William Matthewson Computer Support 3 10-30-2004 04:45 PM
What is DSO Exploit. News Computer Support 2 08-24-2004 03:28 AM
DSO Exploit??? bernard montgomery Computer Support 2 08-21-2004 10:46 AM
DSO Exploit joevan Computer Support 1 08-10-2004 04:23 PM
DSO Exploit terror!! EricP Computer Support 4 08-05-2004 07:11 PM

Advertisments