Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Firefox 1.0 and history

Firefox 1.0 and history

trl

I'm trying to transition to Firefox from Netscape. I mostly like
Firefox okay, but in one area, it seems really deficient. If I view
history in Netscape, it gives me the time, right down to the second,
that a site was visited. Unless I'm missing something, I can't get
this exact visit time info from Firefox history, just the fact that a
site was visited some time on a certain date.

If I can in fact see when a site was visited, down to the minute,
could someone let me know how?

samuel

trl <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm trying to transition to Firefox from Netscape. I mostly
> like Firefox okay, but in one area, it seems really deficient.
> If I view history in Netscape, it gives me the time, right
> down to the second, that a site was visited. Unless I'm
> missing something, I can't get this exact visit time info from
> Firefox history, just the fact that a site was visited some
> time on a certain date.
>
> If I can in fact see when a site was visited, down to the
> minute, could someone let me know how?

maybe try asking at a Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird forum
http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php
or
group netscape.public.mozilla.*