Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > windows components

windows components

JAMES CHAPMAN

Hi
I want to change windows components but the window is blank, not even
showing anything installed or not ? Im running windows me
Thx Jim

x@y

"JAMES CHAPMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi
> I want to change windows components but the window is blank, not even
> showing anything installed or not ? Im running windows me
> Thx Jim

Hello James,

Try here: http://tinyurl.com/58d27

Good Luck, x@y.