Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > An Oregon sunset

An Oregon sunset

The Black Laced One

I posted a picture on alt.binaries (subject: Oregon) of last night's
sunset in Lincoln City, Oregon...
It was pretty spectacular, so I thought I'd share.
PJ

Shel-hed

What is the message id?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:25:39 -0800, "The Black Laced One" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> I posted a picture on alt.binaries (subject: Oregon) of last night's
>sunset in Lincoln City, Oregon...
> It was pretty spectacular, so I thought I'd share.
> PJ

The Black Laced One

I copied this from its headers... I hope it's what you meant.
<(E-Mail Removed)>
PJ

Shel-hed wrote:
> What is the message id?
>
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:25:39 -0800, "The Black Laced One"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I posted a picture on alt.binaries (subject: Oregon) of last night's
>> sunset in Lincoln City, Oregon...
>> It was pretty spectacular, so I thought I'd share.
>> PJ

Shel-hed

That's the one. When you post the message id, you (we) (tiny, tinw) can just
click on it and see the message, like a web link.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:36:32 -0800, "The Black Laced One" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> I copied this from its headers... I hope it's what you meant.
><(E-Mail Removed)>
> PJ
>

>Shel-hed wrote:
>> What is the message id?
>>
>> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:25:39 -0800, "The Black Laced One"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I posted a picture on alt.binaries (subject: Oregon) of last night's
>>> sunset in Lincoln City, Oregon...
>>> It was pretty spectacular, so I thought I'd share.
>>> PJ

Toolman Tim

I think it might help if it had "news:" in front of it so dumbshits like me
who still insist on using OE (<g>) can get it to work:
news:(E-Mail Removed)

"Shel-hed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

| That's the one. When you post the message id, you (we) (tiny, tinw) can
just
| click on it and see the message, like a web link.
|
| On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:36:32 -0800, "The Black Laced One"
<(E-Mail Removed)>
| wrote:
|
| > I copied this from its headers... I hope it's what you meant.
| ><(E-Mail Removed)>
| > PJ
| >

| >Shel-hed wrote:
| >> What is the message id?

Toolman Tim

"The Black Laced One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| I posted a picture on alt.binaries (subject: Oregon) of last night's
| sunset in Lincoln City, Oregon...
| It was pretty spectacular, so I thought I'd share.
| PJ

Thanks! I spend about half of my vacations at the Oregon or Washington
coast. A few times at Ocean Shores, WA, many many trips to Charleston (Coos
Bay/North Bend) OR, and this spring Mom and I are spending a week at Lincoln
City too ;o)

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:51:47 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|> | I posted a picture on alt.binaries (subject: Oregon) of last night's
|> | sunset in Lincoln City, Oregon...

|> Thanks! I spend about half of my vacations at the Oregon or Washington
|> coast. A few times at Ocean Shores, WA, many many trips to Charleston (Coos
|> Bay/North Bend) OR,

FWIW I vacation at Seaside/Oceanside OR, good times.

Still haven't seen the pix, it could take days with Qwest.net.

--
http://www.local6.com/news/4215837/detail.html

Toolman Tim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

||> Thanks! I spend about half of my vacations at the Oregon or Washington
||> coast. A few times at Ocean Shores, WA, many many trips to Charleston
(Coos
||> Bay/North Bend) OR,
|
| FWIW I vacation at Seaside/Oceanside OR, good times.
|
| Still haven't seen the pix, it could take days with Qwest.net.

Cool! Love it...can't wait to get back ;o)

The Black Laced One

I shall remember that for future use. Thanks, Shel.
PJ

Shel-hed wrote:
> That's the one. When you post the message id, you (we) (tiny, tinw)
> can just click on it and see the message, like a web link.
>
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:36:32 -0800, "The Black Laced One"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I copied this from its headers... I hope it's what you meant.
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> PJ
>>

>> Shel-hed wrote:
>>> What is the message id?

The Black Laced One

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "The Black Laced One" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I posted a picture on alt.binaries (subject: Oregon) of last night's
>> sunset in Lincoln City, Oregon...
>> It was pretty spectacular, so I thought I'd share.
>> PJ
>>

> Thanks! I spend about half of my vacations at the Oregon or Washington
> coast. A few times at Ocean Shores, WA, many many trips to Charleston
> (Coos Bay/North Bend) OR, and this spring Mom and I are spending a
> week at Lincoln City too ;o)

I'm glad you liked it. We spent the first night in Ocean Shores, WA and
then drove down highway 101 to Lincoln City. It was great weather for
February.
I haven't had many vacations in my life but this year I seem to be making
up for that fact. Last month we spent a week in Puerto Vallarta and in the
spring we are planning a trip to Washington D.C.
It's been great fun so far...
PJ