Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > UK only, Yorkshire region - PC problems, onsite support for Yorkshire region. Need PC upgrading or a new one cheap?

UK only, Yorkshire region - PC problems, onsite support for Yorkshire region. Need PC upgrading or a new one cheap?

Computek Ltd

Computek Ltd.

Is your Computer running much slower than it used to?

Computer keeps crashing/rebooting?

Got a Computer Virus you can't get rid of?

Is your Computer or part of your system not working properly?

Are you fed up with getting error messages?

Are you thinking it is time to upgrade?

Want more disk space but don't want to lose your original data?

Would you like to have a new Computer at an affordable price?

Are you thinking of wireless/networking?

Would you like to share your broadband Internet with other Computers?

Then contact us. We will attend on site to resolve your problems.
(Yorkshire region)

We are a Keighley company dealing with home and small business users.

Very competitive prices and all work and parts are guaranteed.

www.computek-ltd.co.uk

why?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:02:10 GMT, Computek Ltd wrote:

>Computek Ltd.
>
>Is your Computer running much slower than it used to?

<snip>

Another one , groan.

>www.computek-ltd.co.uk

Top of the source code

Validator report,
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...ss=1&verbose=1
or shorter http://makeashorterlink.com/?D14D2278A

This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!
Encoding: windows-1252
Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional

Errors: 40 <------------

Really daft font choices - Gungsuh

Beginner - Best Viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher

Q: Wonder what it's like in a browser?

A: Horrible, colours, buttons, graphics.

Q: What's worst of all?

A: Webservices link - We can create and host your website at a very
competitive price.

If the site is an example they should pay the punters.

A: Wrong, it's much worse

Setup and upload a basic web page to your own web space:

Unlimited web page changes for the first 14 days, 5.99 per update after
that.

Me

Mara

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:50:09 GMT, why?

>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:02:10 GMT, Computek Ltd wrote:
>
>>Computek Ltd.
>>
>>Is your Computer running much slower than it used to?
>>

><snip>
>
>Another one , groan.

You forgot to mention the biggest error of all, which was, of course,
spamming this to 24HSHD.

"Boulder Pledge, and all that."

<snip>

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

why?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:03:10 -0600, Mara wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:50:09 GMT, why?
>

>>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:02:10 GMT, Computek Ltd wrote:
>>
>>>Computek Ltd.
>>>
>>>Is your Computer running much slower than it used to?
>>>

>><snip>
>>
>>Another one , groan.

>You forgot to mention the biggest error of all, which was, of course,
>spamming this to 24HSHD.

I was going to leave that for the ISP when the abuse report arrived

<snip>

Me

Mara

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:26:02 GMT, why?

>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:03:10 -0600, Mara wrote:

<snip>
>>You forgot to mention the biggest error of all, which was, of course,
>>spamming this to 24HSHD.

>I was going to leave that for the ISP when the abuse report arrived

I don't think much of Blueyonder, mainly because of they host/were
hosting Moris the Moron, but for a few other reasons, too. Some of
their users seem to have clue - but they don't.

For a laugh a minute, have a gander here:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T24F2678A

They don't come any more deluded that he is. LMAO!

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:42:54 -0600, Mara wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:26:02 GMT, why?
>

>>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:03:10 -0600, Mara wrote:

><snip>
>>>You forgot to mention the biggest error of all, which was, of course,
>>>spamming this to 24HSHD.

>>I was going to leave that for the ISP when the abuse report arrived

<snip>

>I don't think much of Blueyonder, mainly because of they host/were
>hosting Moris the Moron, but for a few other reasons, too. Some of
>their users seem to have clue - but they don't.
>
>For a laugh a minute, have a gander here:
>
>http://makeashorterlink.com/?T24F2678A

That takes some beating.

>They don't come any more deluded that he is. LMAO!

Only neville?

Me

Mara

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:45:43 GMT, why?
<stevec*ftp@INVAL!Dmad.scientist.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:42:54 -0600, Mara wrote:

<snip>
>>I don't think much of Blueyonder, mainly because of they host/were
>>hosting Moris the Moron, but for a few other reasons, too. Some of
>>their users seem to have clue - but they don't.
>>
>>For a laugh a minute, have a gander here:
>>
>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?T24F2678A

>That takes some beating.

Yes.

>>They don't come any more deluded that he is. LMAO!

>Only neville?

Nah. neville is JAT. He isn't a drop in the bucket compared to
Moris/freaspeachwhore.

"I think that guy froths even while he's asleep."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

sockmecuck

test

best Onsite Computer PC Repair Support & Services Anaheim, Irvine, La Habra - sacatech.com Lori Computer Information 0 10-23-2007 05:24 AM
New Perl Mongers Group: West Yorkshire, UK - Any interest? Dan Otterburn Perl Misc 0 08-24-2007 12:08 AM
Yorkshire? Yorkshire Computer Support 35 07-26-2004 02:24 PM
Yorkshire Photos GARY Digital Photography 1 03-04-2004 08:39 AM
DVD Region Maste, DVD Region Free, DVDIdle - new ! TEL DVD Video 0 12-30-2003 12:16 PM

Advertisments