Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DJVU files

DJVU files

fred

I can't seem to get these files to open, any ideas on a free viewer. I
downloaded the plugin from lizard tech and every time i try to open a djvu
file it opens a new firefox browser and nothing comes up.

fred

fred <123@456.789> wrote in news:Xns960379CB03F123456789@24.71.223.159:

> I can't seem to get these files to open, any ideas on a free viewer.
> I downloaded the plugin from lizard tech and every time i try to open
> a djvu file it opens a new firefox browser and nothing comes up.

I just found this free stand alone viewer. Works great, small and fast.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/w...jView-0.3.exe?
use_mirror=mesh

Ian Jackson

In message <Xns96034BF92947123456789@24.71.223.159>, fred <123@456.789>
writes
>fred <123@456.789> wrote in news:Xns960379CB03F123456789@24.71.223.159:
>
>> I can't seem to get these files to open, any ideas on a free viewer.
>> I downloaded the plugin from lizard tech and every time i try to open
>> a djvu file it opens a new firefox browser and nothing comes up.
>>

>I just found this free stand alone viewer. Works great, small and fast.
>
>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/w...jView-0.3.exe?
>use_mirror=mesh

IrfanView works also.
Ian.

DJVU plug in. ian field Computer Support 0 09-23-2009 03:15 PM
pdf and djvu Aleks Kleyn ASP .Net 2 02-26-2007 05:46 AM
djvu plug for FF1.5 on W95,how? norm Firefox 2 02-08-2006 01:39 PM
Anyone played with djvu? Mike Henley Digital Photography 0 11-17-2005 04:02 PM
djvu files fred Computer Support 2 02-22-2005 03:12 PM

Advertisments