Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TIVO

dwacon

I have heard that there are hacks for TIVO that allow you to skip all
commercials. I downloaded a binary from a TIVO group but there are no
instructions on how to install.

Anyone out there know how to do this? Thanks.

--
Certified Wild Women
Are you one? Do you know one?

G. Morgan

Subject: TIVO
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> dwacon <= wrote:

>I have heard that there are hacks for TIVO that allow you to skip all
>commercials. I downloaded a binary from a TIVO group but there are no
>instructions on how to install.
>
>Anyone out there know how to do this? Thanks.

You need a PC to swap the drive with. This is not for beginners.

°Mike°

G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> My friends all make fun of me becuase they say i have a lose coochie
> but i've never had sex before. They say tampons make you lose is this
> true?

dwacon

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Subject: TIVO
> Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> => dwacon <= wrote:
>

> >I have heard that there are hacks for TIVO that allow you to skip all
> >commercials. I downloaded a binary from a TIVO group but there are no
> >instructions on how to install.
> >
> >Anyone out there know how to do this? Thanks.

> You need a PC to swap the drive with. This is not for beginners.

WAH! Okay, I thought this was something that could be done by plugging the
TIVO into an Ethernet hub or home WiFi, I didn't realize a hardware swap was
required. Even so, it is worth taking the jump if there are instructions...

--
It rubs the lotion on its skin...
Or else it gets the hose again...

Tivo movie transfer problem with Tivo Desktop and EtiVo Arawak Computer Support 2 03-24-2008 07:27 AM
Tivo Rebooted dwacon Computer Support 3 07-17-2005 02:27 PM
TIVO Networking dwacon Computer Support 1 05-29-2005 10:47 PM
Soundblaster Audigy to Dierctv TIVO Shark Computer Support 1 04-15-2005 04:57 AM
Using pc as a Tivo enjay Computer Support 0 03-06-2004 06:08 PM

Advertisments