Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HPdeskjet 3325 power light 'blinks'

HPdeskjet 3325 power light 'blinks'

SwissTony

"Tab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cv7vi7$7hi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Power light on my inkjet printer blinks continuously when power lead
> connected and on.Can disconnect USB cable and the thing still blinks and

the
> only way to stop it is to unplug power lead.Thanks in advance for any help
> or suggestions on how to cure.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...cname=bpd09744

Or this which is the same link but smaller http://tinyurl.com/3srre

Tab

Power light on my inkjet printer blinks continuously when power lead
connected and on.Can disconnect USB cable and the thing still blinks and the
only way to stop it is to unplug power lead.Thanks in advance for any help
or suggestions on how to cure.

niceguy

When in doubt, READ THE BOOK!

"Tab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cv7vi7$7hi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Power light on my inkjet printer blinks continuously when power lead
> connected and on.Can disconnect USB cable and the thing still blinks and
> the only way to stop it is to unplug power lead.Thanks in advance for any
> help or suggestions on how to cure.

Tab

Thanks Tony Have tried all suggested remedies given but still have the
problem.Have now sent email to HP customer care Tab
"SwissTony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Tab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cv7vi7$7hi$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Power light on my inkjet printer blinks continuously when power lead
>> connected and on.Can disconnect USB cable and the thing still blinks and

> the
>> only way to stop it is to unplug power lead.Thanks in advance for any
>> help
>> or suggestions on how to cure.
>>

> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...cname=bpd09744
>
> Or this which is the same link but smaller http://tinyurl.com/3srre

Barry

I had that problem once, I know it may sound strange, but the only way I
could stop the on-off switch from blinking was by replacing the ink
cartridge, I have two cartridges in my printer, color and black, It's the
first time I've ever heard of it but the color cartridge went bad, it was
like it had shorted out or something, the way I found the problem was when I
took out the cartridge the on-off switch stoped blinking, try taken out a
cartridge one at a time and see if the blinking stops, If it stops that's
your problem also, if it don't stop you have a different problem, it's worth
a try, let me know what happen,,later
"Tab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cv7vi7$7hi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Power light on my inkjet printer blinks continuously when power lead
> connected and on.Can disconnect USB cable and the thing still blinks and
> the only way to stop it is to unplug power lead.Thanks in advance for any
> help or suggestions on how to cure.

Tab

Thanks Barry,I have already tried taking cartridges out etc but the annoying
thing still blinks away.Have sent an email to HP and had reply referring me
to website,the one Tony already gave me.I am now waiting for a reply to a
second email I sent.
news:igNRd.5518$(E-Mail Removed)...