Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bluetooth headset used with a computer.

Bluetooth headset used with a computer.

Dave Croft

I was wondering if the Bluetooth headsets used with mobile phones
could be used with a Dongle on a computer.
I was thinking of trying it to give more mobility when chatting on Skype Etc.
Has anyone tried it & if so what is your opinion & the best to buy?
TIA.
--
Dave Croft
Warrington