Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > [SystemC] References

[SystemC] References

Herwig Dietl

Hi!

I'm just working on a projekt with SystemC, and I am looking for a good,
_short_ and free description about SystemC(pdf or html preferred).

thanks for any help
--
Dietl Herwig

Peter Molesworth

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:28:43 +0100, Herwig Dietl <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm just working on a projekt with SystemC, and I am looking for a good,
> _short_ and free description about SystemC(pdf or html preferred).
>

> thanks for any help

www.systemc.org has a technical papers section with all the pdf's
including the functional spec and users guide available for download.

Cheers,

Pete.

Herwig Dietl

Peter Molesworth wrote:
> www.systemc.org has a technical papers section with all the pdf's
> including the functional spec and users guide available for download.

hm....these guides are very good, but i am looking for a very short
reference (e.g command refernece).

But thank you for your help!

thx
--
Dietl Herwig

Peter Molesworth

> Peter Molesworth wrote:
>> www.systemc.org has a technical papers section with all the pdf's
>> including the functional spec and users guide available for download.

> hm....these guides are very good, but i am looking for a very short
> reference (e.g command refernece).
>
> But thank you for your help!
>

> thx

Ah right. I did a quick search and found the following:

http://www.doulos.com/knowhow/systemc/tutorial/
http://www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02130/...kreference.pdf
http://www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02130/...mc/systemc.pdf

don't know if this is what you are after.

Cheers,

Pete.

Herwig Dietl

Peter Molesworth wrote:
> Ah right. I did a quick search and found the following:
>
> http://www.doulos.com/knowhow/systemc/tutorial/
> http://www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02130/...kreference.pdf
>
> http://www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02130/...mc/systemc.pdf

Yes! Thats what i was looking for!