Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ALERT FROM OFFICIAL

ALERT FROM OFFICIAL

Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff/

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!

Toolman Tim

"Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff/" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:7QcRd.12829$(E-Mail Removed)...
| ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
| If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!

Get off there yerself ;o)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff/" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message news:7QcRd.12829$(E-Mail Removed)...
> | ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
> | If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!
> |

> Get off there yerself ;o)

They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Toolman Tim wrote:
| > "Brooks Scharff http://home.satx.rr.com/scharff/" <(E-Mail Removed)>
| > wrote in message news:7QcRd.12829$(E-Mail Removed)...
| > | ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
| > | If you are not a Road Runner user, get off there news servers!
| > |
| > |
| > Get off there yerself ;o)
|
| They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!

That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME Company!)

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>| Toolman Tim wrote:
>| > |
>| > |
>| > Get off there yerself ;o)
>|
>| They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!

> That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME Company!)

He won because he carried the sentimentality vote -- he didn't have the
*largest* account, but they loved him because he never returned stuff that
didn't work.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

Toolman Tim

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
| Toolman Tim wrote:
|
| > "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
<(E-Mail Removed)>
| >| > |
| >| > |
| >|
| >| They're going to let Wiley Coyote loose on you. meep! meep!
|
| > That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME
Company!)

| He won because he carried the sentimentality vote -- he didn't have the
| *largest* account, but they loved him because he never returned stuff that
| didn't work.

And it *never* worked <g>! Way too funny - love those cartoons ;o)

Blinky the Shark

Toolman Tim wrote:

> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>| Toolman Tim wrote:
>|
>| > "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>| > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
><(E-Mail Removed)>
>| >| > |
>| >| > |
>| >|

>| > That's Wile E. Coyote (former 'Customer of the Year' of the ACME
> Company!)
>|
>| He won because he carried the sentimentality vote -- he didn't have the
>| *largest* account, but they loved him because he never returned stuff that
>| didn't work.
>|
> And it *never* worked <g>! Way too funny - love those cartoons ;o)

I wonder if, in Wile E., we see the canonical RTFM candidate? Perhaps
as an alternate to "RTFM!" we will someday see "Is your name Wile E.?"