Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > making a PHOTO CD

making a PHOTO CD

PhilÅ

Hello

My dvd player under the TV has the ability of showing pictures off a CD.

Now how do I write the pictures to a CDR???

I have nero and have just copied them across to a root directory of a CDR..

Is this enough, or can I catalogue them or something??

Barry OGrady

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:32:42 GMT, "PhilÅ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello
>

>My dvd player under the TV has the ability of showing pictures off a CD.
>
>Now how do I write the pictures to a CDR???
>
>I have nero and have just copied them across to a root directory of a CDR..
>
>Is this enough, or can I catalogue them or something??

That is enough, though you can use directories if you wish.

-Barry
========