Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Q; the U.S. costom and HDDs

Q; the U.S. costom and HDDs

Scratch

Hi,

Is it posible to bring back my HDDs to another country? I don't need
PC it self but would like to keep the HDDs which has a bunch of movies
and mp3 files. Wuld I have a problem with the custom?

Thx Scratch

Toolman Tim

"Scratch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Hi,
|
| Is it posible to bring back my HDDs to another country? I don't need
| PC it self but would like to keep the HDDs which has a bunch of movies
| and mp3 files. Wuld I have a problem with the custom?

Dunno...but you could box it and send it via postal services...

El Duderino

Possibly with a big F*ck off "DO NOT SCAN" label on it?

--
'tis clean me thinks; Messr's Kaspersky & AVG sayeth such
news:rKwQd.2814$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Scratch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Hi,
> |
> | Is it posible to bring back my HDDs to another country? I don't need
> | PC it self but would like to keep the HDDs which has a bunch of movies
> | and mp3 files. Wuld I have a problem with the custom?
> |
> Dunno...but you could box it and send it via postal services...

EricP

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:04:39 -0700, Scratch <(E-Mail Removed)> babbled
like a waterfall and said:

>Hi,
>
>Is it posible to bring back my HDDs to another country? I don't need
>PC it self but would like to keep the HDDs which has a bunch of movies
>and mp3 files. Wuld I have a problem with the custom?
>
>Thx Scratch

Don't know about US but UK customs would produce a laptop and look in
each one for porn. Telling them you could go home and download the
stuff direct doesn't interest them, it's "just their job".