Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Video Clip

Video Clip

Hooter

I have been sent a little video clip and it was taken on my friends little
canon camera. It looks like when he did a video clip he had the camera on
its side, thus resulting when playing with windows media player the clip is
on its side.
Question
Is there anyway of rotating the clip by 90 degrees so it can be viewed
normal way up.
Thanks

WormWood

"Hooter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cuti5s$m2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been sent a little video clip and it was taken on my friends
>little canon camera. It looks like when he did a video clip he had the
>camera on its side, thus resulting when playing with windows media
>player the clip is on its side.
> Question
> Is there anyway of rotating the clip by 90 degrees so it can be viewed
> normal way up.
> Thanks

You may find something helpful here:

Anthropy

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:22:36 +0000 (UTC), "Hooter"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have been sent a little video clip and it was taken on my friends little
>canon camera. It looks like when he did a video clip he had the camera on
>its side, thus resulting when playing with windows media player the clip is
>on its side.
>Question
>Is there anyway of rotating the clip by 90 degrees so it can be viewed
>normal way up.
>Thanks

Virtual Dub, great program.