Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > burning slideshow

burning slideshow

glenn

I am trying to burn a slideshow on to cd but it won't playback on my dvd
player. There are two files: an mpeg file and a upd file. I burn the two of
these onto disk but it won't start up on its own - I have to click on the
file (if played on the computer dvd) which i cant do on my home dvd.
Any ideas where i'm going wrong. Im using unlead video studio
thanks in advance

Toolman Tim

"glenn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cutcaf$844$(E-Mail Removed)...
|I am trying to burn a slideshow on to cd but it won't playback on my dvd
| player. There are two files: an mpeg file and a upd file. I burn the two
of
| these onto disk but it won't start up on its own - I have to click on the
| file (if played on the computer dvd) which i cant do on my home dvd.
| Any ideas where i'm going wrong. Im using unlead video studio
| thanks in advance

Did you check your DVD player to find out if it's compatible with the format
you are trying to create? My Zenith will not play a lot of formats my
computer can make. I don't use your particular brand of software, so I can't
offer any suggestions regarding that.