Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > fatal exception

fatal exception

neville

What does it mean when it says fatal exception.

mentalguy2004

"neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1108478350.225cc9a8357274f1fa8d3354fd664db4@t eranews...
> What does it mean when it says fatal exception.

neville

My sims house party game is fatally excepting,I had same problem with
explorer.axe so i took the comp apart but then took it to the shop anywayGot
it back and noqw its doing it again.Does house party do this on your
computer.
news:H2oQd.141$(E-Mail Removed)...

news:1108480287.9fe72046d132f5c2153e5d1535fe83d3@t eranews...
> My sims house party game is fatally excepting,I had same problem with
> explorer.axe so i took the comp apart but then took it to the shop
> anywayGot it back and noqw its doing it again.Does house party do this on
> your computer.
> "mentalguy2004" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:H2oQd.141$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "neville" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:1108478350.225cc9a8357274f1fa8d3354fd664db4@t eranews...
>>> What does it mean when it says fatal exception.
>>>

>> http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000223.htm

I don't have that game, but your PC should be giving you some information
along with the error, which you may be able to match up with a web search,
or here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q150314/

Try a full virus and spyware scan first, to ensure that nothing "nasty" is
running when you have the PC on.

It's possible that something else running on your PC is causing this error,
you could try disabling all the (unneccesary) programs which start when you
boot up, and try playing the game again to see if the error re-occurs. If it
doesn't, then you can re-enable each program one at a time to eliminate the
problem.

Brian G

neville wrote:
> What does it mean when it says fatal exception.

Neville,

When you have problems with your computer and you are asking for help on
this or any other newsgroup it would help if you could state the
specifications of your machine i.e. some or all of the following:

The operatings system that you are using
The Processor type/name
The motherboard name
Amount and type of RAM
Size and type of hard disk drive
Size of PSU
Type of graphics card
Type of soundcard

=====================

The programs that you are running
The full error messages that you are getting
What you were doing on the computer at the time of the error message
Whether you have 'Googled' for the answer and failed
Any other information that you think should be stated

======================

Remember that if you want help, then the more 'relevant' information that
you can give, the better.

For example, you have asked the question:

'What does it mean when it says fatal exception'.

Now to try and answer that - someone (possibly half way around the world
from where you are) will need some, or all of the following information at
the very least.

What programs were you using at the time?
What operatings system are you using?
What is the full error message?
What were you doing on the computer at the time the error message appeared?
Was your computer overheating?
What are the computers specifications, memory, hard disk, graphics card etc?
Is the computer able to actually run the program(s) that you are using?
What are THEIR specifications?

Once you have stated the above, that may well be enough for the more
knowledgeable people on this group to give you the answer to your problem -
or at least point you in the right direction where you can cure it.

Regards

Brian G

neville

It s adell xp
"Brian G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> neville wrote:
>> What does it mean when it says fatal exception.

> Neville,
>
> When you have problems with your computer and you are asking for help on
> this or any other newsgroup it would help if you could state the
> specifications of your machine i.e. some or all of the following:
>
> The operatings system that you are using
> The Processor type/name
> The motherboard name
> Amount and type of RAM
> Size and type of hard disk drive
> Size of PSU
> Type of graphics card
> Type of soundcard
>
> =====================
>
> The programs that you are running
> The full error messages that you are getting
> What you were doing on the computer at the time of the error message
> Whether you have 'Googled' for the answer and failed
> Any other information that you think should be stated
>
> ======================
>
> Remember that if you want help, then the more 'relevant' information that
> you can give, the better.
>
> For example, you have asked the question:
>
> 'What does it mean when it says fatal exception'.
>
> Now to try and answer that - someone (possibly half way around the world
> from where you are) will need some, or all of the following information at
> the very least.
>
> What programs were you using at the time?
> What operatings system are you using?
> What is the full error message?
> What were you doing on the computer at the time the error message
> appeared?
> Was your computer overheating?
> What are the computers specifications, memory, hard disk, graphics card
> etc?
> Is the computer able to actually run the program(s) that you are using?
> What are THEIR specifications?
>
> Once you have stated the above, that may well be enough for the more
> knowledgeable people on this group to give you the answer to your
> problem -
> or at least point you in the right direction where you can cure it.
>
> Regards
>
> Brian G

neville

Its fanis running so it isnt hot.
"Brian G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> neville wrote:
>> What does it mean when it says fatal exception.

> Neville,
>
> When you have problems with your computer and you are asking for help on
> this or any other newsgroup it would help if you could state the
> specifications of your machine i.e. some or all of the following:
>
> The operatings system that you are using
> The Processor type/name
> The motherboard name
> Amount and type of RAM
> Size and type of hard disk drive
> Size of PSU
> Type of graphics card
> Type of soundcard
>
> =====================
>
> The programs that you are running
> The full error messages that you are getting
> What you were doing on the computer at the time of the error message
> Whether you have 'Googled' for the answer and failed
> Any other information that you think should be stated
>
> ======================
>
> Remember that if you want help, then the more 'relevant' information that
> you can give, the better.
>
> For example, you have asked the question:
>
> 'What does it mean when it says fatal exception'.
>
> Now to try and answer that - someone (possibly half way around the world
> from where you are) will need some, or all of the following information at
> the very least.
>
> What programs were you using at the time?
> What operatings system are you using?
> What is the full error message?
> What were you doing on the computer at the time the error message
> appeared?
> Was your computer overheating?
> What are the computers specifications, memory, hard disk, graphics card
> etc?
> Is the computer able to actually run the program(s) that you are using?
> What are THEIR specifications?
>
> Once you have stated the above, that may well be enough for the more
> knowledgeable people on this group to give you the answer to your
> problem -
> or at least point you in the right direction where you can cure it.
>
> Regards
>
> Brian G

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

neville wrote:

> It s adell xp

Could you be any more vague?

> "Brian G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>neville wrote:
>>
>>>What does it mean when it says fatal exception.

>>Neville,
>>
>>When you have problems with your computer and you are asking for help on
>>this or any other newsgroup it would help if you could state the
>>specifications of your machine i.e. some or all of the following:
>>
>>The operatings system that you are using
>>The Processor type/name
>>The motherboard name
>>Amount and type of RAM
>>Size and type of hard disk drive
>>Size of PSU
>>Type of graphics card
>>Type of soundcard
>>
>>=====================
>>
>>The programs that you are running
>>The full error messages that you are getting
>>What you were doing on the computer at the time of the error message
>>Whether you have 'Googled' for the answer and failed
>>Any other information that you think should be stated
>>
>>======================
>>
>>Remember that if you want help, then the more 'relevant' information that
>>you can give, the better.
>>
>>For example, you have asked the question:
>>
>> 'What does it mean when it says fatal exception'.
>>
>>Now to try and answer that - someone (possibly half way around the world
>>from where you are) will need some, or all of the following information at
>>the very least.
>>
>>What programs were you using at the time?
>>What operatings system are you using?
>>What is the full error message?
>>What were you doing on the computer at the time the error message
>>appeared?
>>Was your computer overheating?
>>What are the computers specifications, memory, hard disk, graphics card
>>etc?
>>Is the computer able to actually run the program(s) that you are using?
>>What are THEIR specifications?
>>
>>Once you have stated the above, that may well be enough for the more
>>knowledgeable people on this group to give you the answer to your
>>problem -
>>or at least point you in the right direction where you can cure it.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Brian G

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

neville wrote:

> Its fanis running so it isnt hot.

Are you sure?

> "Brian G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>neville wrote:
>>
>>>What does it mean when it says fatal exception.

>>Neville,
>>
>>When you have problems with your computer and you are asking for help on
>>this or any other newsgroup it would help if you could state the
>>specifications of your machine i.e. some or all of the following:
>>
>>The operatings system that you are using
>>The Processor type/name
>>The motherboard name
>>Amount and type of RAM
>>Size and type of hard disk drive
>>Size of PSU
>>Type of graphics card
>>Type of soundcard
>>
>>=====================
>>
>>The programs that you are running
>>The full error messages that you are getting
>>What you were doing on the computer at the time of the error message
>>Whether you have 'Googled' for the answer and failed
>>Any other information that you think should be stated
>>
>>======================
>>
>>Remember that if you want help, then the more 'relevant' information that
>>you can give, the better.
>>
>>For example, you have asked the question:
>>
>> 'What does it mean when it says fatal exception'.
>>
>>Now to try and answer that - someone (possibly half way around the world
>>from where you are) will need some, or all of the following information at
>>the very least.
>>
>>What programs were you using at the time?
>>What operatings system are you using?
>>What is the full error message?
>>What were you doing on the computer at the time the error message
>>appeared?
>>Was your computer overheating?
>>What are the computers specifications, memory, hard disk, graphics card
>>etc?
>>Is the computer able to actually run the program(s) that you are using?
>>What are THEIR specifications?
>>
>>Once you have stated the above, that may well be enough for the more
>>knowledgeable people on this group to give you the answer to your
>>problem -
>>or at least point you in the right direction where you can cure it.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Brian G

neville

Yes I felt inside and its not hot the fan cools it.
Any actual help would be good.
news:0MtQd.22$(E-Mail Removed)...