Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > nVidia Vanta video drivers

nVidia Vanta video drivers

mailbox24@gmail.com

This is for WinMe

I seem to have the same .dll files in Windows\system and in
Windows\options\CABS . Why?

I just dled new drivers and am wondering how to install them. Do I
just drag them into the system folder and say ok to replace?

This is the first time I have installed any drivers.

chuckieŽ

Hopefully all those newly d/l'd files are in one place (i.e., Temp folder),
Control Panel>Display>Settings tab>Advanced button>Adapter
tab>Properties>Driver tab, click on Update Driver and point it to the above
location when prompted to choose a search area...HTH...luck...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is for WinMe
>
> I seem to have the same .dll files in Windows\system and in
> Windows\options\CABS . Why?
>
> I just dled new drivers and am wondering how to install them. Do I
> just drag them into the system folder and say ok to replace?
>
> This is the first time I have installed any drivers.

Governor Swill

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:36:41 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>This is for WinMe

I'm sorry.

>I seem to have the same .dll files in Windows\system and in
>Windows\options\CABS . Why?

It's a 'file cabinet'. It's got spares.

>I just dled new drivers and am wondering how to install them.

What do the vendor's instructions state?

>This is the first time I have installed any drivers.

Swill

--
We at the Technical Support desk are on your side.
We don't support the intenet backbone.

Governor Swill
www.userfriendly.org

doS