Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blackberry

Blackberry

anon

I will try to be as uncomplicated as I can: I recently purchased a Rim
Blackberry 7780 through Cellular One. To date I have been using a Palm
Tungsten C but I now need the wireless mobility of the Blackberry. With the
Palm Tungsten C I was using an Isbister product called Time & Chaos as my
PIM. The Isbister product does not support the Blackberry product. I am
assuming that I will need to use MS Outlook as my PIM with the Blackberry.
That being the case, how do I hotsync the Palm Tungsten C to MS Outlook so
that I can then begin using the Blackberry exclusively with MS Outlook and
still be able to keep my contact list, calendar, notebook, etc. Any help
will be most appreciated!

Parko

anon wrote:
> I will try to be as uncomplicated as I can: I recently purchased a Rim
> Blackberry 7780 through Cellular One. To date I have been using a Palm
> Tungsten C but I now need the wireless mobility of the Blackberry. With the
> Palm Tungsten C I was using an Isbister product called Time & Chaos as my
> PIM. The Isbister product does not support the Blackberry product. I am
> assuming that I will need to use MS Outlook as my PIM with the Blackberry.
> That being the case, how do I hotsync the Palm Tungsten C to MS Outlook so
> that I can then begin using the Blackberry exclusively with MS Outlook and
> still be able to keep my contact list, calendar, notebook, etc. Any help
> will be most appreciated!

Easy. Chaos2WAB. Then import the WAB using Outlook's Import/export wizard.
http://www.chaossoftware.com/products.asp

--
Parko

anon

But what about my calendar and to do's? Your solution seems just to handle
the address book?

"Parko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5IOPd.159756$(E-Mail Removed)...
> anon wrote:
> > I will try to be as uncomplicated as I can: I recently purchased a Rim
> > Blackberry 7780 through Cellular One. To date I have been using a Palm
> > Tungsten C but I now need the wireless mobility of the Blackberry. With

the
> > Palm Tungsten C I was using an Isbister product called Time & Chaos as

my
> > PIM. The Isbister product does not support the Blackberry product. I

am
> > assuming that I will need to use MS Outlook as my PIM with the

Blackberry.
> > That being the case, how do I hotsync the Palm Tungsten C to MS Outlook

so
> > that I can then begin using the Blackberry exclusively with MS Outlook

and
> > still be able to keep my contact list, calendar, notebook, etc. Any

help
> > will be most appreciated!

> Easy. Chaos2WAB. Then import the WAB using Outlook's Import/export wizard.
> http://www.chaossoftware.com/products.asp
>
> --
> Parko

Ray

Try to install the palm software. They have a plugin that will let you
select outlook as the main PIM.