Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DOWNLOAD HERE - Setup INF file for HP A4033A Sony Trinitron Based Monitor

DOWNLOAD HERE - Setup INF file for HP A4033A Sony Trinitron Based Monitor

StuffFinder

http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=5

Hope this helps anybody that is looking for it

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

StuffFinder wrote:

> Hope this helps anybody that is looking for it

As a matter of fact, I was looking for a ****ing spammer to complain
about to their ISP. You just got lucky.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> StuffFinder wrote:

>> Hope this helps anybody that is looking for it

> As a matter of fact, I was looking for a ****ing spammer to complain
> about to their ISP. You just got lucky.

I love it when a plan comes together.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
Now killing all posts made with User-Agent G2 (Google Groups)