Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > D'oh!

D'oh!

Paul B

Does anyone know of a website where I can download an audio clip of Homer
saying "D'oh" and other simpsons quotes?
(I've been to www.properdoh.co.uk )
--
cheers dude/ette!

Paul
delete NOSPAM to reply

Mara

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:01:23 GMT, "Paul B"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know of a website where I can download an audio clip of Homer
>saying "D'oh" and other simpsons quotes?
>(I've been to www.properdoh.co.uk )

http://www.pusboil.com/simpsons.htm

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Cubzilla

"Paul B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:n81Pd.85595$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> Does anyone know of a website where I can download an audio clip of Homer
> saying "D'oh" and other simpsons quotes?
> (I've been to www.properdoh.co.uk )
> --
> cheers dude/ette!
>
> Paul
> delete NOSPAM to reply

http://www.home-turf.com/wavfil1.html

Try google for others

Paul B

Thanks a bunch Mara thats exactly what I wanted : D

Paul

"Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:01:23 GMT, "Paul B"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know of a website where I can download an audio clip of Homer
>>saying "D'oh" and other simpsons quotes?
>>(I've been to www.properdoh.co.uk )

> http://www.pusboil.com/simpsons.htm
>
> --
> "No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article.
> AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
> --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Paul B

Thanks cubzilla : )

news:420ca244$0$16576$(E-Mail Removed)...