Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Networked computers causing router to disconnect

Networked computers causing router to disconnect

Werner Laufer

Everytime the two laptops which seem to be the culprits are using the
internet via my router, the router will be prone to random disconnects. When
the two are disconnected, the interenet can stay on for months at a time.
This didn't use to happen, but all of a sudden it does now.

We checked the cables and it is not that.

Any ideas??