Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need help finding a MAPI enabled e-mail client! (not outlook please!)

Need help finding a MAPI enabled e-mail client! (not outlook please!)

hugh jass

Anyone have recommendations for a (freeware or cheap) MAPI enabled e-mail
client ?
I am using Statalabs Bloomba now - which I love b/c of the database search
capabilities, but unfortunately I can't do MAPI on it...
I am trying to avoid using ms outlook.
Suggestions would really be appreciated!
Thanks,
hj

bigjon

hugh jass decided to add:

http://www.simtel.net/product.php?id...eID=simtel.net
--
Smith & Wesson
- The Original Point-and-Click device.

hugh jass

This seems like an add on as far as I can tell...
Anyone know of a good (full) email client application??
Something robust yet light and quick.
thanks,
hj

"bigjon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hugh jass decided to add:
>
> > MAPI enabled e-mail
> > client

> http://www.simtel.net/product.php?id...eID=simtel.net
> --
> Smith & Wesson
> - The Original Point-and-Click device.

G. Morgan

Subject: Need help finding a MAPI enabled e-mail client! (not outlook please!)
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> hugh jass <= wrote:

>Suggestions would really be appreciated!

Pegasus can do it.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

bigjon

hugh jass decided to add:

> This seems like an add on as far as I can tell...
> Anyone know of a good (full) email client application??
> Something robust yet light and quick.
> thanks,
> hj
>

> "bigjon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hugh jass decided to add:
>>
>>> MAPI enabled e-mail
>>> client